How to access Blocked Website which will be very useful for everyone specially students staying in university hostels where the university administrators block certain websites to avoid students to access them. Also some offices and cyber cafes follow some strategies to block websites.
So the question of the hour is How do I access blocked website????
And the answer is simple just use calculator. Yes you have read it right just use your PC or your Laptop calculator to do some calculations and surf the way you want
Now I will tell you some steps to follow in order to access blocked websites:
- First of all ping the website name in order to get the IP address.
a) Go to Start then go to Run
b Write cmd then press ok
c)MS Dos will open
d)Then, write ping<space> followed by the blocked website name you want to access and pressenter
e.g E:\Documents and Settings\sandesh>ping www.twitter.com
e)This will give the IP address of the website
e.g. Pinging twitter.com [18.104.22.168] with 32 bytes of data
Here 22.214.171.124 is the required IP address which has four IP octet
First IP octet: 199
Second IP octet 59
Third IP octet: 148
Fourth IP octet: 10
- Write this IP address in a copy or in a text document in order to refer it some other time.
- Â Start your PCcalculator, and change it to scientific mode using the Viewmenu.
- Make sure the calculator is in decimal i.e. decimal radio button is clicked.
- Now write your first IP octet i.e. 199 in calculator and click on Bin radio button.
It will convert 199 in binary format i.e. first IP octet 199 will be 11000111 in binary.
- Repeat the above step for second, third and fourth IP octet Hence 126.96.36.199 becomes:
199 = 11000111
59 = 111011
148 = 10010100
10 = 1010
Note: Check how any binary numbers are less than 8 digits. Add leading zeroes in order to make them 8 digits.
- Hence new modified format will look like:
59 = 00111011
148 = 10010100
10 = 00001010
- Reassemble all the converted IP octets into IP address order
- Remove the dots, so as to get one huge line of binary, thus:
- Copy this binary string
- Go to your scientific calculator again, and hit the Bin button FIRST (as you are about to enter binary), then paste the binary string.
- Click on the Dec button on your calculator, and you will get the converted value of
3342570506. Copy this value from calculator edit option.
- Add the hypertext protocol prefix and paste into your browsers address bar: http://3342570506 and press go.
Congratulations!!!! You have just learnt a simple trick to access blocked website.
Share it with your friends and family and show your technical intelligence